|Strays Mods (straysmods) wrote,|
@ 2030-10-30 19:30:00
- Past logs: Did your characters meet during the Summer of Love? Did two characters fight together (or against each other) during WWII? Do you want to play out your ancient's myth way back in the day? It can go in forgottenstrays and can be tagged, along with character tags, with the "-past" tag!
- Present logs: Does your character want to have drinks with another character? Does your character want to throw a Halloween party? Does Marijuana want to host an orgy?
Duh!It can go in forgottenstrays and can be tagged with character tags!
- AU Logs: Do you want to write your character as a pirate aboard a ship filled with other pirate versions of Strays characters? Does Simon want to write Opium as a Mafia Don with Marijuana as his Drug Kingpin and a bunch of other characters joining in? Do we want to toss all of our characters onto the Starship Enterprise and have them battle the Borg? It can go in straysau and can be tagged with character names and the "-au" tag!
- Past AU Logs: Was your New God born in 1940 but you want to see what they'd be like in ancient Greece? Do you want to try out some backstory to see if it fits before making it canon? It can go in straysau and can be tagged with character tags and the "-past" tag!
- Future Logs: Does your character have a child that you want to write all grown up? Do you want to write your mortal character as an old man/woman? Does Kendra want to write about Mark trying to assassinate President Sarah Palin? The future can be a tricky thing to figure out and can become AU at any time, so all future logs can go in straysau and can be tagged, along with character tags, with the "-future" tag!
NPC actually stands for "Non-player character" and is a term used in gaming to describe a character not controlled by the players. For our purposes, however, NPC is a more general term for "background" characters or "extras" who flesh out a character's history and storylines. They fill the roles that are unable to be filled by full player characters such as family members and spouses, co-workers and employees, underlings and minions, or bodyguards and other helpers. A better term for them might be "dependents", as an NPC always has to be connected to a PC or player character.
Easy! You can make a journal for that character and request posting access to straysau, at which point we'll add your PBs to the main Taken PBs list and your character to the Cast List in the AU community. These journals will not have access to either straysooc or forgottenstrays nor will they be on the main Friend All button, but due to everyone having the AU community friended, everyone will still be able to see your posts with these characters on their friends pages.
Yes, they can. This isn't American Gods nor is this meant to be an exact replica of other games like it and, as such, there is no restriction on where immortal characters can go.
Wherever they believe they go.
If a mortal is Christian, they go to either Heaven or Hell. If they're pagan, they go to whatever afterlife is controlled by the gods they believe in. If they're an atheist they simply stop having any sort of consciousness at all. If they believe in reincarnation, they'll be reincarnated. Because all gods exist, all afterlives exist as well and belief determines what happens to you when you die.